Hans, Award Winning Portrait Photographer
Diploma in Professional Photography, Sydney NSW, Australia.
Hans has been an active photographer in his own business since 2009 but has been experimenting with photography for seven years before this.
In 2010 when he began shooting models and developing, what would become, his distinct style of capturing intimate, real life portraits of his subjects.
He likes to try new ideas and working outside the regular photography guidelines to get an artistic and different look to his work.
Hans has made the decision that photography would be a primary source of income. He believes that in order to capture the emotion and magic of his customers, the experience must be one of respect and openness, with service keeping the customer happy.
He believes in friendly, happy with a smile type of service, to try and make the customer feel relaxed with their sitting.
He can promise you that you will walk away feeling happy and relaxed about your photo sitting.
- 2016 APac insider Business Awards winner – Best Wedding Photographer South West Australia
- 2015 Certificate of Excellence 5 star rating – by Easy Weddings
- 2015 APac insider Business Awards winner – Best Portrait Photography Perth
Published Works Include:
- G-Life (UK) 2011
- DNA Magazine – Magazine print #161 edition 2013
- DNA Magazine – Website blog Aug 2013
- DNA Magazine – Website blog July 2014
Some of the clients we have done work for include:
- Xtreem Agency (portfolio updates)
- Greenlifestylewa (product photos)
- Tucks Australia (profile photos)
- NTY Property Group (Web profile photos)
Hans has provided a professional and excellent service both during my portrait shoot and the many follow-up orders of large photos and photo books.
During the shoot, Hans listened to my requests and produced excellent portrait shots using his skills.
To show you how pleased I am with his service, I am thinking of returning for another shoot in the near future.